Author Topic: Transfer of the MD80-Forum  (Read 4420 times)

Offline MD80

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Transfer of the MD80-Forum
« on: June 29, 2015, 12:00:55 AM »
Hello to all members of the old "MD80-International Forum" and guests!

The technical transfer of the domain md80.net and the old forum to my account takes longer than anticipated. I can´t give you a time-frame until the forum (including the entire content!) is available again.

Technically, the domain and the forum are now subordinated to my account. I want to thank our former Admin Jan-Erik Andelin for his continued personal support during the last weeks with long live-chats! However, there are teething-problems to be resolved and this will take time.

It´s our aim that the forum will smoothly run after all the problems are resolved.

I will keep you updated via this thread as well via:

My website: www.MD-80.com

facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MD80com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MD80com

New members can only be accepted until the entire old forum was integrated into this new forum!

Please do not hesitate to contact me via my website for questions etc..

Thank you very much for your support and patience!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 12:06:19 AM by MD80 »

Offline MD80

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of the MD80-Forum
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 10:24:17 PM »
It´s a sad duty to inform you, that the “old MD80-Forum” remains to be off-line for the time being. I will continue to verify the reasons for this situation during my spare-times.

The biggest problem is simply the fact that I don´t have the detailed knowledge to deal with all the technical features and the messages of “unsuccessful attempts” to import the old forum with all the content to this new platform.

I will keep you updated as soon as I have relevant and additional information regarding import of the old forum to this new forum.

The only positive thing is that all the data of the old forum are secured and in the end, all data will be available again and all members should be able to login normally.

Thank you very much for your patience!

Offline MD80

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Transfer of the MD80-Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2015, 06:46:43 PM »
I will continue to verify the reasons for the on-going situation during my spare-times. It appears that there there seems to be a rather small "mistake of thinking" by myself, which prevents us all to see this forum with all the old content with all registered members visible again.

I will keep you updated as soon as I have relevant and additional information regarding import of the old forum to this new forum.

The only positive thing is that all the data of the old forum are secured and in the end, all data will be available again and all members should be able to login normally.

Thank you very much for your patience!